5 Common Misconceptions About Chocolate wrapping and labeling Machine
- 1 Its mechanism is easy and simple: The non-professional person often assumes that everything that can be done by hand must be easy but the reality is completely different. The process of wrapping and tagging is done in a very complex and complicated way and is programmed and conducted by many pieces, sensors, tools, and calculations to make the machine work as required and perform its desired purpose accurately.
- 2 Each machine can be replaced by one worker: but when we realize that the wrapping machine accomplishes the task more than 100 faster than an average worker. If we Imagine the number of team members of the trained people we need to assign each of them one task in order to keep up with the accuracy and with quick cutting of the marks and wrapping them around water bottles, for example, then pasting them and installing them for hours without a break without any boredom or even any little mistake, we will inevitably change our misconception.
- 3 You will lose all your money if you stop working: you can continue your work at any time and start over after adjusting the materials to order and the machine itself can encapsulate a large number of shapes and sizes and not limited to one product only. Of course, after years of use, the machines will remain reassembled, built and resold after being checked by the company.
- 4 All of them are similar to each other: there are too many types of machines for wrapping and tagging, including half-automatic, fully automated, horizontal and vertical, each with its own branches and complications additional unlimited features.
- 5 Wrapping, labelling, and packaging are all done by one machine: This is not accurate, each
- stage has its needs, supplies and calculations. Two or more machines may be merged to keep the work smooth and save more time.